The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Collierville TN For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
Our team at Memphis Dumpster Rental Pros is here to solve your trash problem. We hope to guide you so you won’t have any problems in hauling the trash produced in your Collierville Tennessee project. If you have a residential or commercial construction and renovation project, you can expect a large volume of waste or debris to accumulate in your property.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Collierville, we hope you find if helpful:
- Choosing The Right Dumpster Size
- Dumpster Rental Prices in Collierville
- Do You Need a Dumpster Permit?
How Big of the Dumpster Should You Rent?
You don’t have to rack your brain to make sure you rent the right size for your needs. We will also consider the passageway leading to your driveway or lawn. If the space is cramped, we would be forced to recommend a smaller-sized dumpster. This is actually our domain so you should call our number at 901-235-8340 so we can determine the size of the rental dumpster that we send over.
The term used is cubic yard, which refers to the volume (not the dimensions) that the dumpsters can hold. For instance, a 10-yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of debris. This doesn’t refer to the dimensions, however, which in this case is 14 feet by eight feet by four feet. You must prioritize determining the size of the dumpster because it is the main factor that influences the cost the rental service.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
Dumpster Rental Sizes and Their Uses
- 10 Cubic Yard Roll Off Dumpster: The 10-cubic yard bin is perfect for residential cleanouts and minor room remodeling projects. You can also use it to discard carpet or roofing insulation that measures not more than 3,500 sq.ft.
- 15 Cubic Yard: This type of dumpster is typically rented on a garage or basement project. For a larger landscaping project, use this size.
- 20 Cubic Yard: This container can hold as much as 6,000 pounds of material. You may also use it if you want to remodel a small part of your house. When you tear your whole carpet, the ample room can accommodate the worn material.
- 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This size is large enough for an office cleanout or renovation project. The bin is spacious enough for your damaged cabinet, kitchen countertops, appliances and wall decors. The bin can accommodate up to 5 tons or 10,000 lbs. of trash.
- 40 Cubic Yard Dumpster: For large-scale construction projects, we recommend renting out a 40-cubic yard waste bin. It can contain massive volume of waste materials.
What is the Usual Price Range of Dumpsters for Rent?
The average cost of a dumpster for rent mainly depends on the size of the container. However, we also consider other factors in computing the rental fee. But when you have to look at the overall cost-value, you will actually save some money.
Among the factors that will decide the dumpster rental cost are:
- Size of the rental dumpster
- Dumpster’s Availability
- Your project or site’s location
- Volume and amount of debris
- Types of waste material
- Length of rental period
- Landfill fees of the City/County
The dumpster rental type will determine the final price. Hereunder are the different types of dumpsters and how much they cost:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Collierville?
What Memphis Dumpster Rental Pros can guarantee, however, is that our prices are one of the most affordable in the state. Once we determine the details of your project, we can help you choose among the dumpster sizes that we have. We know it can be confusing to consider all the factors discussed above, so we suggest calling our hotline 901-235-8340 so we can explain everything in greater detail.
We can be proud to say that we are experts in roll off dumpsters in Memphis, so we can easily give you an estimate based on what your needs are. After we determine the details of your request, we can discuss the possible options that we can offer. We also guarantee to provide a fixed-rate cost estimate. Call us today so we can send a dumpster to your location immediately.